Who can apply
- Must have a pilot script, show trailer, or comparable proof of concept via password-protected link (for projects with one or more episodes in post-production, a proof of concept audio file is required)
- Must have a pitch deck with essential information about the intended show including potential hosts, guests, and topics. Serial narrative projects should detail their full narrative arc and all relevant backstory.
- Long-format, short-format, limited series, and anthology series in fiction and non-fiction are eligible
- Projects cannot have sold prior to IFP Week
- The submitted material cannot have been sold to any platform, studio or website ahead of IFP Week. Development deals will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Participants in the Audio Project Forum can meet with U.S. and International distributors, funders/financiers, and festival programmers.