Who can apply
- Projects must be submitted through one of IFP’s Presenting Partners. See below.
- Applicants must have a completed feature-length screenplay.
- Producers must present projects.
As participants in the Project Forum, filmmakers with International Features have the opportunity to meet with US-based producers from production companies, network executives, and talent agents. Episodic projects at IFP Week are also granted participation in a live pitching event, in which key industry members give feedback on each creator’s pitch.
IFP presenting partners
- Champs-Élysées Film Festival
- CineMart – International Film Festival Rotterdam
- CoPro – The Israel Documentary Screen Market (docs only)
- French in Motion / UniFrance
- Frontières International Co-Production Market
- Hot Docs (docs only)
- International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam – IDFA (docs only)
- Israel Film Fund
- National Film and Video Foundation of South Africa
- Screen Australia
- Sheffield Doc/Fest & MeetMarket (docs only)
- Sundance Institute
- Telefilm Canada
- Venice Biennale College – Cinema.