Who can apply
- Must have a pilot script and/or a proof of concept video (up to the entire unreleased series) via password-protected link.
- Must have a pitch deck with essential information about the intended show or a show bible with a detailed overview of the arc of the whole show.
- For projects with one or multiple episodes in post-production, the pilot is required.
- Short-form series, limited series, and anthology series, are eligible.
- Projects cannot have launched or premiered prior to IFP Week (September 2020) nor sold to any network.
- The submitted material cannot have been sold to any network, partner, studio or website ahead of IFP Week. Production companies and development deals will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
As participants in the Project Forum, Narrative series projects have the opportunity to meet with executives from production companies, as well as distribution platforms and channels.